Advertiser Disclosure: This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CardRatings.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
We love credit cards. Using them has provided us with all of these free trips and cash, with more to come. What is not to love?
- 3 Free nights in a 5-star hotel in London.
- 3 Free nights at a 5-star beach resort in the US Virgin Islands.
- A Free 2nd Honeymoon in Hawaii.
- 4 Free flights to Mexico. 2 Free flights to Taiwan. Business class tickets.
- $500/year in free cash.
- Thousands of dollars saved on foreign transaction fees.
Over the years, we have targeted travel rewards programs based on where we wanted to travel next. We used a hotel credit card as our main spender for the purpose of having free hotel nights in Europe. Then we used an airline card, building up miles for free flights. All together, we saved over $10k on flights and hotels in Europe.
It’s easy, fun, and helps open the door to adventure.
Interested? Start here:
- Introduction to Travel Hacking
- Transferable Currencies Explained
- Your First Five Credit Cards
- Meeting Minimum Spend Requirements
- Two Player Mode
- Avoiding Rookie Mistakes
- Getting Approved After Denial
- Applying for Business Credit Cards
- Alternative Redemptions for Miles & Points
- Getting to Hawaii for Free
Check out some cards that will help you achieve free trips and travel rewards. Compare cards here.
Where have you traveled for free? Let us know in the comments!
Editorial Note – Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post.